Returns & Refunds
We offer 14 days for return from the purchase date and Items collected, must be returned packed and sealed in the original box and not used. We do not accept returns for any open and box damage products.
You are also entitled to a Refund as per the below policies.
- The product has a manufacturing defect or can’t be repaired.
- If the item or its parts has previously been replaced but the defect is still occurring during the warranty period (as per warranty terms)
How to return a product:
- Please contact our Customer Service Centre on +971 600522553 Or send an email on email@example.com from your registered phone number or email ID. Always make sure your order number is shared with our customer service team for immediate response.
- Our customer service team will get in touch with you and schedule return pick up
- We do QC check of return product and all QC pass orders will be accepted and if in case of any issue with the product packaging and open units the return will not be accepted and product is redelivered to customers.
- In case of card payment, we refund the amount back to the same credit / debit card within 14 working days
- In case of COD orders the amount will be refunded to your bank account within 14 working days.
Out of Warranty Refund
- Consumers are entitled to request for a refund of the repair amount if we couldn’t repair the defective part of the product for 3 times or more.
Out of Warranty Repair
- The product's condition is documented at the time that it is brought in for repair.
- Consumers are entitled for up to 3 times repair to the same defective parts of the product.
- Repairs may include replacement to the defective parts.
- We notify customers of the details of the repair. This includes the parts, charges, and the required time frame for the repair.
- We advise all our customers to maintain documents regarding conducted repairs for future reference.
You are entitled to a replacement as per the below policies.
- If the product has a manufacturing defect or can’t be repaired.
- If the same defect in a part has been repaired three or more times within warranty period.
- We provide one year warranty on all our products from the date of purchase
- To claim warranty copy of invoice is mandatory
- Consumers should maintain the usage of the product as described and prevent misusage.
- The warranty should be under the line of laws and regulation and environment of UAE
Upon acceptance of a warranty claim, HOMEWIDE we will repair or replace such defective products. If repair or replacement is not possible, HOMEWIDE will refund the price paid for the products (except for delivery, shipping and other charges). Refunds will be credited to the customer's (as per refund policy).
Warranty is excluded for:
- Damages caused directly or indirectly to the product after the delivery
- The warranty is not applicable on the products where installation is done by third party
- Faults caused by non- cautious treatment, poor maintenance by Customer or by a third party, abnormal use or a use of the products contrary to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Any warranty is terminated if the products have been repaired by a non-affiliated third party, use of non- genuine (spare) parts for the repair or if the products are resold.